Nairobi National Park
- See lions, rhinos, buffaloes in the Nairobi national park
- Visit the Animal Orphanage
David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust elephant and rhino orphanage
- Offers a wonderful opportunity to see the baby elephants being fed with milk from bottles
- The keepers will give you a lecture about each of them explaining their names and their life histories on how they were orphaned
- Watch the baby elephants playing in the mud
- Get a chance to come close to the baby elephants
- You will be provided with pellets that you can feed the giraffes by hand
- Take photos while feeding the animals with your mouth
Karen Blixen Museum Tour
- Visit the Karen Blixen House
1 full day Nairobi National Park tour, Baby elephant Giraffes & Karen Blixen Museum Tour in Nairobi Itinerary
7 am – 10 am: Nairobi National Park Tour – Enjoy wildlife game viewing at Nairobi National park with close luck of lions and rhinos among other animals
1100hrs -1200hrs: Visit the David Sheldrick Elephant orphanage, where young orphaned elephants are brought after being rescued and fed till they are mature to be released to the wild.
1200 – 1300hrs: Visit the Giraffe Centre where you feed the friendly Rothschild Giraffe. They accept a kiss as they pick their food from your palms! Stop over at some shopping areas en route.
1300 -1400 hrs: You break for lunch at the Utamaduni -Verandah restaurant (paid directly as per the client’s choice of menu. Some shopping around.
1400hrs -1500hrs: Visit the Karen Blixen museum, the house in the movie out of Africa. Visit the kazuri beads en route.
1500hrs -1700hrs: Visit Bomas Of Kenya – Nairobi Tribal Toura Place named a tourist village in Langata, Nairobi. Bomas (homesteads) display traditional villages belonging to several Kenyan tribes. enjoy local traditional dances and acrobats and clients join as well in celebration of local culture!
1630hrs: drop at airport for onward flight / your hotel for a deserved rest.