Book this budget safari for 4 days and get to experience a real sense of adventure. You will visit the northern circuit of Tanzania: Lake Manyara National Park, Serengeti national park, and Ngorongoro crater.
After breakfast pick up from the Hotel and depart to Lake Manyara lunch en-route proceed to Lake Manyara for a game drive at Lake Manyara National Park, famous for its tree-climbing lions and large flocks of flamingos. Although small in size, this park is one of the most diverse reserves in the country. Lake Manyara covers two-thirds of the park. At the backdrop is the wall of the Great Rift Valley, before which lies the groundwater forest, areas of open grassland near the lake foreshore, and the Soda Lake. We enjoy a picnic lunch in this area, which consists of open grassy areas, hot springs, dense woodlands, and steep mountainsides. Lake Manyara National Park is a birding paradise that has more than 350 species of bird. The park is also famed for its unique and elusive tree-climbing lions. Dinner and overnight at your chosen accommodation.
- Main destination: Lake Manyara National Park
- Nsya Camp (budget camping)
- Nsya Lodge (midrange accommodation)
- Manyara Wildlife Lodge (luxury accommodation)
After breakfast, we went to Serengeti National Park via Ngorongoro. Afterward, we visit the most famous wildlife sanctuary in the world – Serengeti National Park. The word ‘Serengeti’ means ‘endless plains’, which describes the park’s 5,600 square mile boundary. Yet for its sprawling area, the Serengeti does not disappoint when it comes to rich game-viewing. Annually, from May to December, millions of animals embark on a migration which brings them from central Serengeti to Kenya’s Masai Mara and back again in an incredible spectacle. Even during the ‘down-time’, vast herds of wildebeest, zebra, and gazelle roam here, along with groups of elephants, giraffes, and buffalo. As the lions, leopard, cheetah, hyenas, and jackals stalk their meals, we enjoy a picnic lunch in this open arena. Dinner and overnight at your chosen accommodation.
- Main destination: Serengeti National Park
- Seronera Camp (budget camping)
- Kati Kati tented camp (midrange accommodation)
- Seronera Wildlife Lodge (luxury accommodation)
After breakfast, am short game drive in Serengeti National Park with a picnic lunch, until noon, where you will have again game drive to see the beauty of this great Park. The afternoon after lunch game en route to Ngorongoro Crater for dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro Crater. Overnight at your chosen accommodation.
- Main destination: Ngorongoro Crater
- Simba Camp (budget camping)
- Rhino Lodge (midrange accommodation)
- Ngorongoro Wildlife Lodge (luxury accommodation)
After early breakfast around 05:50 am, descend down the crater at 06 am for a 6-7hrs game drive, with picnic lunch. We venture onto the crater floor for an up-close at the residents of this World Heritage Site and enjoy a picnic lunch here. The Ngorongoro Crater provides great game-viewing all year-round. The wildlife here makes up a permanent population because grazing and water supplies are plentiful throughout the seasons. later depart for Arusha with lunch en-route arriving early evening for your Arusha you will be dropped at the Kilimanjaro airport to catch your flight to fly to your next destination.
- Main destination: Arusha
- Accommodation: end of the tour.
- Main destination: Arusha
- Transport in a 4×4 Jeep.
- Pick up from the hotel and back
- Accommodation as per itinerary Full Board Basis (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner)
- All meals (B L D) while on safari
- Service of a professional English speaking Guide
- All applicable Game Park Entrance Fees
- Game drives on Safari Vehicle with pop up roof for a game viewing
- Bottled drinking water
- Personal Insurance
- Items of personal use
- Alcoholic & Soft drinks
- Visit the Olduvai Gorge
- Balloon Hot air safari in Serengeti
- Gratuity for your professional driver-guide